How Can We Help Couples
At Genesis IVF Advanced Fertility Center, we provide the best possible chance of having a baby with the best care and support.
Our team of fertility specialists, counselors and Nurse Coordinators provide you with the information of full range of infertility investigations, IVF and other treatment options and patient specific advices.
We understand the emotional investment required for undergoing assisted conception. Couples can approach IVF specialist, team of nurse coordinators and scientists at any stage of their treatment period to get guidance and support to alleviate the anxiety.
Through our pioneering technology in IVF science, personal – professional care and support, couple can be assured of our dedication at every step towards giving them the greatest possible chance of becoming pregnant and having a healthy baby.
Couple Counseling Facility
At Genesis IVF, nurse coordinators, counselors, psychologists and social workers are actively involved in couple counseling program. Before starting IVF program the couple is given one hour free time for counseling regarding all aspects of such a treatment and other possible alternatives. Audio visual aids help them to understand better and help them to get rid of the stress involved in the treatment schedule and make them relaxed, which will be very essential for them to overcome the negative feelings they have regarding their capacity of parenthood.
Couple Counseling Done As Per Their Specific Problems, Like :
- Adhesions – bands of scar tissue from previous surgery, endometriosis, or infections that bind together tissues inside the abdomen
- Infections such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), a severe infection of the female reproductive organs that may be caused by sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea or chlamydia; or appendicitis, which can result in scarring of the internal pelvic organs
- Production of antibodies that attack her partner’s sperm
- Medical conditions, such as thyroid disease or diabetes
- Genetic conditions such as Turner’s syndrome, in which a woman has only one X chromosome and may not completely develop breasts or pubic hair. They will not have ovaries & uterus will be very small.
- Use of tobacco, marijuana or alcohol